Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 14, 2011

New Stuff from Better Life Bags!

Today a received a box from Rebecca at Better Life Bags and I just couldn't wait to get her donated items up in the shop.

You might remember her from my guest post over at her blog, Better Life Blog. She's an amazing crafter with a true heart to glorify God by serving others with her shop.

If you visit her shop you'll find lots of great bags - and the best part is that you get to design your own. She is currently taking orders for some new styles, which I totally love.

She was gracious to send me several things to list in the Radical Crafts shop, some of which are pictured below:

 
Adorable tissue cover
 I LOVE the vintage feel of this clutch

 
And this is so cute and girly!

 
Another cute tissue holder

And this checkbook cover is cute and functional - we are always misplacing ours and it's a little harder to lose when it looks so good!

Be sure to check out the shop, and give Rebecca some love over at her blog!

2 comments:

  1. Catherine, your stuff is awesome! I wanted to tell you that I gave my sister-in-law the key chain you made for Christmas and she LOVES it. She's a mom of two (about to be three) and says it perfectly fits her needs as a mom with not enough hands to do what she needs to do. :) Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny! So glad she likes it :)

    ReplyDelete