Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 28, 2011

Obstacles

One of the things my husband is great at is playing with our kids. Ever since Hootie was a baby he's been such a champ about coming home at the end of his work day and immediately playing with her. I love hearing them giggle (and scream like girls) while I finish dinner.

The thing is, he's just a great example to me. I'm often so busy that I forget to have fun with my kids.

So last night Erik made up an obstacle course for her to run around in and we timed her attempts. She had so much fun (and we did too).

 

 It's amazing how something so simple can be so fun...forget all the toys, movies, etc. What she really loves is fun time with her parents - being wild and acting crazy.


I need to remember to ENJOY being a mommy, and help them enjoy being KIDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment