Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday Worship Note

Each week my dad, a pastor in VA, sends a "Worship Note" to his congregation and also to our family. They are such an encouragement to me in preparing my heart for worshiping with other believers on Sunday, so I thought I'd share them on Saturdays here:
Devil's Tower at sunrisephoto © 2006 B D | more info (via: Wylio)


We will gather for joy this Sunday. 

Psalm 92:4 says, “For You, O Lord, have made me glad by what You have done, I will sing for joy at the works of Your hands.” 

We will join together in worship because our joy is in Christ and without Him there is no true joy. The greatest thing that our great God has done is to bring glory to Himself by reconciling enemies to Himself through His Son. 

Indeed, He has made us glad. 

We will gather as the body of Christ to express our joy to God and to encourage one another in that joy. 

We will worship as those who share with one another the joy of participating together in the gospel (Philippians 1:3-5). 

May we come rejoicing, prepared to express our joy to God for His glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment