Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 18, 2011

Better Life Blog

Today I'm guest-posting over at Better Life Blog

Rebecca runs an Etsy shop (Better Life Bags) and makes the cutest custom bags, bibs, etc. I've never met her in person, but she has quickly become a sweet friend and a huge encouragement and inspiration to me.

If you take a couple of minutes to check out her blog, you'll definitely see what I mean.

I first discovered her through her tutorial for Photo Flip Book using some prayer cards she made to pray for her husband. She offers these for free to followers of her blog. Even if you're not going to make the charts, the cards are so great - packed w/ truths from Scripture, each of the 31 days has a different emphasis. They would make a great gift for a new bride, but have also been a great encouragement to me and the women I gave the calendars to for Christmas.


She also makes some great bags:



More than any of these things, though, I just really love her heart for the Lord. It's so evident in her desire to help others through her shop and blog. And her Christmas post will blow you away - such humility and service. 

She just had baby #2 a few weeks ago, so she isn't currently making bags, but will be starting up again soon. I encourage you to hop over there today, take a look around, and become a follower of Better Life Blog.

Thanks Rebecca!

No comments:

Post a Comment