Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Shop Sale!

Since this is the last week for Radical Crafts to benefit E3 Kids International in their ministry to orphans in Kenya, I'm having a HUGE sale.  

Everything in the shop is 30% OFF
Just be sure to enter the code E3KIDS to have 30% taken off your whole order.


I would love to have an empty shop in one week, but I need all of you to help me with that. Please pass the shop link along to your friends - there are some great things that have been donated that would make super Mother's Day gifts! Remember, ALL profits go to E3 Kids!


I'm also hoping to add a few more things this week - key fobs, hair clips, and some great jewelry that was just given to me today by a friend from church.

Next Sunday (May 1st) I'll be closing the shop indefinitely. I'm hoping to open it back up in a month or two, but right now my husband and I are just praying about what I need to do with it. More on that this week, but just know that if you've had your eye on something in the shop, don't wait! This could be your last chance to get it!


Thanks to all of you...hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment