Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Easter Promotion

 We just have a couple more weeks to benefit E3 Kids International with the proceeds from the Radical Crafts shop, so I'm offering a little promotion from now through Easter Sunday.

For each item ordered from the Radical Crafts shop, I will include a FREE Card Wallet.


These make GREAT gifts, and you can always stick a little gift card in to seal the deal. I've been using one for over 3 years to carry my driver's license, debit card, and cash around. It fits in my jeans pocket, or I can throw it in whatever purse or diaper bag I'm carrying. 

You don't have to let me know that you want one - it's automatically included in your order. There are a couple of styles pictured, but I have lots more and will choose one at random.


And remember - you get one for EACH item you order...so the more purchases, the more Card Wallets.


And, as always, all profits from the sale of items in the Radical Crafts shop go to E3 Kids International in their efforts to provide a Christian education for orphans in Kenya.

1 comment:

  1. Catherine, thank you so much for your donation, we have been greatly blessed by your gift:) God bless!

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete