Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Results


Thank you all so much for your encouragement and support of me, but even more for your support of E3 Kids! Thanks to your generosity and God's grace we raised $400.50 that will go to help some of these kids in Mombasa, Kenya.

Above is a shot of some of the orders I sent out over the weekend. I have a few more to get together as well. It was great to be busy with this :).

I will keep the blog updated with plans for the future. I am praying about it and already have some ideas of how things might be done better and how I could streamline some of the parts that take more time. So we'll see.

Also, thanks to all who are praying about my heart. I actually received a call last night from my cardiologist with some great news about the most recent heart monitor test. I'll see him next week to go over results and have another ultrasound, but at this point it looks like maybe I just had some delayed positive results from the ablation procedure. So thanks to all who are praying. God is good all the time, and we're so blessed to be here at all to serve Him and bring Him glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment