Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Key Fobs Here & Changes Coming!




I just put a new batch of key fobs in the shop. It took me awhile to get them done - the snow has kind of made things a little strange around here. But it's been great to stay in with the kids for several days and just enjoy them.

There are less than two weeks left in January, so just a few more days to purchase items in the shop in support of Aaron and Laura's Ethiopian adoption. So make sure you don't wait!

I'm in the process of making several changes to the shop, and really to the whole Radical Crafts concept. My BFF, Lark, is working on some design stuff for me and I think we're going to end up making the switch over to Etsy for the shop - logistical issues seem to call for that as we go forward.

So stay tuned for updates in the next couple of weeks - and please pray with me as we do a full launch on this thing and see how God wants to use it in 2011!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the changes!! And no... no baby yet. Can you believe it?! Heading into 41 weeks now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! I know you must be miserable!

    ReplyDelete